Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Past



The past is too disgusting.

The future is yet to be interesting.

Stop looking at the back.

But moving forward forces me to bring along something. Can I just leave it behind?

Cause I wanted to start anew.



God. Let us forgive and forget.

Its a mistake that can be erased, I can even erase it myself.

I don't want to bring the false dreams forward. I don't want to reconstruct the tainted paintings.

I want to re-draw.

Erase everything and re-draw.

But if one of the painters refused, what shall I do?



The choice is mine.

How can I let it holds me back?



But the past is not to be forgotten.

It taught me how to drive carefully towards the future.

The more I learn from it, the more I realize how disgusting I've been.

The more I feel like leaving it behind, the more I want things to vanish.

The more I want to start anew.



I hope, my choice of turning a new leaf, wouldn't leave any souls hurt.

Please don't be hurt and understand.



I'm pretty sure, it was a false dream. It was fake. It was tainted. It's dirty.



Please understand and let's pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment