Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Perfect You.



Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.








My sister played with her iPad and sometimes she didn't play a game, but a song. Not really sometimes, quite frequent. The next day, back from school, the same song was played.


"You're amazing, just the way you are.."








This is the chorus i guess, the most repeated sentence. The lyric sounds good, and i like the ryhme. On another day, all the kids were playing in the attics, spending their free evening time together. And this day, again they ALL sang the song, out loud (macam karaoke pulak kat atas tuh). Especially the chorus part.


So I searched.


Oh. Bruno Mars. When I first read the lyrics, the late Aleesha Farhana (read: Ashraf) came to my mind. (Oh. Sukahati Bruno Mars la nak buat lagu tu maksudnya apa sebenarnya kan. Tapi saya nampak liriknya memotivasi untuk appreciate fizikal diri sendiri ok. Tak perlu ubah-ubah). While the lyrics only focuses on girls, I say it can be dedicated to everyone. Yeah, cause girls mostly are too much concern on their appearance. Some are willing to spend huge amount of money just to look good.




"Yeah I know, i know when i compliment her she won't believe me.
It's so sad, so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see."




That's just so true. Other people usually see the perfect part of you better than you can see it yourself. Sebab tak pernah nak rasa cukup dengan apa yang ada, pastu stress sendiri, rasa rendah diri, banyak kekurangan..blablabla... (✖╭╮✖)




"But everytime she asks me, do I look okay?
I say: When I see your face,
there's no one thing that I would change,
cause you're amazing,
just the way you are.
And when you smile,
the whole world stops and stares for a while,
cause you're amazing,
just the way you are."




You are already amazing, okay. Nothing that needs to be changed. *Ni bukan nak puji lebih-lebih. Over la kan kalau macam satu dunia nak berhenti dan tenung awak bila senyum. Konon cantik sangat (◡‿◡✿)* But, the way you are now, is beautiful, amazing and just perfect enough.




"You know I'd never ask you to change.
If perfect is what you are searching for,
then just stay the same.
So don't bother asking if you look ok."




The created you is the most perfect creation ever made (95:4). Stay the same for perfectness (^◡^).




Aleesha, if only she (read: he) realizes that the perfect her (read: him) is Ashraf.. To others, don't bother to change the way you are, okay! Remember, that is the perfect you!


Eit. Tapi jangan pulak tengok cermin, dengan muka berjerawat, berat agak lebih dari normal and everything, then you say: Takpe, this is the perfect me =.='. Hey, you are not originally made with pimples, overweight or any unhealthy state ok! Itu sebab makan main hentam minyak2, melantak, and you yang tak jaga 'a part of the perfect you', then nak sedih2 sendiri sebab muka teruk, badan gemuk? Changing this is not wrong, because you yang change yourself dari ok jadi ko macam sekarang @.@.


Preserve the perfect you. Change your eating habit and you'll see the effects. I've done it! thats why I say it. Ask me how :) thehehe.




Ramadhan is the best month to start 'preserving'. Inner and outer.
Wassalam.




p/s: Al Fatihah for the late Mohd Ashraf Hafiz Abdul Aziz.
















2 comments: